Tuesday, 1 August 2017

TRAVEL BLOG: LAGO DEL GARDA


Guys just hear me out, this place is BEAUTIFUL!! It was everything I was expecting. I recently went on a girls trip to Venice and Lake Garda, whilst I was in Lake Garda I visited 2 different towns which were Desenzano and Manerba. I found both places very relaxing and peaceful. Lake Garda is the largest lake in Italy. It is located in northern Italy, about halfway between Brescia and Verona, and between Venice and Milan. Unfortunately I couldn't leave Lake Garda  without doing a mini photo shoot. Before I went on holiday I had this playsuit in mind and everyday I woke up I wanted to wear it but I decided to keep it for my last day. Funny thing was when I was in Venice I saw people wearing these lovely white hats and I knew it would be the perfect topping to my outfit, it cost me €10. Surprisingly it is made out of paper.


DESENZANO DEL GARDA 
Desenzano was the first town I visited when I got to Lake grade, it is a smallish town on the southern shore of Lake Garda in the north of Italy, with a population of around 25,000. It's known as Desenzano del Garda (or occasionally 'sul Garda') to describe its location on the lake. The town is in the region of Lombardy and makes a convenient base for travellers using public transport, as it is on Italy's rail network. Desenzano is close to (and in the province of) the larger town of Brescia. The most convenient airport for the area is Verona. It is about an hour 45mins by train from Venice to Desenzano. Upon arrival the scene was set for breakfast, morning breeze, sunrise and a fresh espresso coffee, a typical morning in Italy. After breakfast we toured around the small town however, we did not get to go on the boats because it needed one of us to pilot it, the girls and I were too scared to risk anything so we left it for next time.


MANERBA DEL GARDA 
Manerba del Garda is a town in the province of Brescia, in Lombardy. It is located at the southwest side of the Lake Garda. It is about 30 mintues from Desenzano. In Manerba I didn't get to see many shops and resturants and everything I would have liked to visit were far places. It would have been great if public transport was regular or if we hired a car and drove ourselves around. As for the beach it was 15mins away which gave our apartment (Hotel Belvedere) a lovely view of the Lake. It was lovely to wake up every morning to a beautiful view and the weather was  28°c - 30°c everyday. By 6am it was already hot and sunny! Not one day did I hesitate to stay away from the pool side or the beach with a cool aperol spritz by my side. 

Lake garda is a place I'd love to visit again with my beloved or perhaps another girls trip. I just found it to be the best place to relax with close ones.
Have you visited Lake Garda before? What was your experience like?
CLICK HERE FOR VENICE POST


Chileshe.xx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SheRazmataz. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig