Monday, 3 July 2017

CHIC STYLE | ZARA CAMO CROP TOP

A quick one from me today with another camo outfit. I was on a search for a camo top and sometime last month I walked into Zara and saw this crop top. I must say it was a love at first sight! Obviously with Zara pricing at times it can scare you little, something so simple can at times be ridiculously expensive. However, I liked it, it was affordable and I got it. 

Photo Credit: Zac
Crop top|Zara, Jeans|Zara, Boots|Boohoo

I teamed up the camo top with black jeans and khaki sock boots as it only made sense to go in with the khaki combo. I also had to join the crowd of the ladies rocking these sock boots and so far I am happy with them because they are comfy and easy to walk in. 


What are your recent favourite trends? 

Chileshe..xx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love you in camo, I still have the other camp pic as your caller I'd. Its beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely surprise to have you on this platform lol thanks for stopping by x

      Delete
  2. Looking good in #Camo keep it up and will continue the support.
    Peace

    ReplyDelete

© SheRazmataz. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig