Monday, 27 June 2016

LACE OFF THE SHOULDER


Hey everyone, hope you all had a lovely weekend. Today's outfit is for the 'off shoulder' lovers. It is one of the summer trends and we all seem to be loving it. I am guilty for having different types of it in my wardrobe, including tops and dresses. I find off the shoulder really sexy and chic. 









I was recently approached by Kristy Barber from +Farfetch  who asked me if we could work together, of course I said YES! Farfetch is a well known fashion boutique for luxury garments. I was excited and honoured that such a company got in touch with me and gave me this opportunity. I was asked to come up with a  trendy look, which was inspired by a blogger called +Marie Hindkaer Andersen as interviewed by +Farfetch 

As you may all know how much I love my smart casual looks and this time I had to be cheeky and show a bit of flesh.  I wore textured trousers as it was a warm day, but this can sometimes be  uncomfortable due to the heat. I recently purchased the laced up heels which I find very comfortable and I enjoy walking in them. 

I have a few outfits from +Farfetch  which will be great for summer. I will be popping them in my wishlist, so watch out for them and tell me what you think.

Thanks for stopping by.

Chileshe xx

SHOP THE POST
Public Desire
H&M
H&M










SHARE:

22 comments

  1. You look lovely, the details are top notch.x

    https://style-krush.blogspot.is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the off the shoulder trend this season and love how you styled the lace top with the trousers and the lace up heels! Winning combination x
    www.tashpantz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous! I love the top, and your shoes are to die for!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black and white combo, on point.

    Tanaka x
    http://t-anaka.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look AMAZING! One of my favorite looks from your blog thus far :) xx

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your top!! Looks beautiful!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit girl! #SLAY
    Please check out my new fashion inspiration blog: tfmbe.blogspot.com
    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i lovee your shoes! so cute!

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. In love with this look babe!!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your shoes.
    http://www.thestylefanatic.com/

    ReplyDelete

© SheRazmataz. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig