Monday, 9 May 2016

Aluna Floral Print




Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had an eventful weekend like me. I was invited for a baby shower and BBQ. I did a change of outfit a few times this weekend and I will be posting the BBQ look in a different post. 










 It is often hard to pick outfits when you have events like. I did not want to look too casual for the baby shower so I thought of wearing something which is more of a smart casual look. The great thing about this outfit is that it is a set and you do not have to worry about matching anything!! I simply love it and I must say it is one of my favourite floral outfits in my wardrobe!

Outfit details 

Bralet and midi skirt/Boohoo Heels/Mango Chanel Bag/Selfridge Jewellery/New Look

Chileshe xx

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Love the outfit babe! You look beautiful as always.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you my love! I appreciate the support xoxo

      Delete
  2. Damn girl you did it again.... Wow you're killing it in this outfit... Sorry to say it but you're putting these other girls in shame. No wonder they haven't posted a comment yet go easy on the them lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao!!!!! Hey! don't bring trouble for me ooo thank you so much for the support!!! Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous look beautiful , love the floral top and skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://style-bysandramecy.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/the-blue-denim-jacket.html

      Delete
  5. aww I love this post. very pretty and befitting background. great pictures and lovely floral outfit.

    YaaLia | http://www.yaalia.com

    ReplyDelete

© SheRazmataz. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig