Friday, 22 April 2016

I AM BACK!!!




Hello everyone, I am so sorry for going MIA however I am back! I am very excited for this journey as I believe it will be a great one and I can not wait to experience and share this journey with you guys. I have so much to share and I hope you will all like my style.



Do you guys know the story of the MUSTARD TREE?? Matthew 13:31-32

The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed that a man planted in his field. That seed is the smallest of all seeds, but when it grows, it is one of the largest garden plants. It becomes big enough for the wild birds to come and build nests in its branches.” this verse is very uplifting to me as I see myself as a Mustard Tree. 
Regardless of not blogging for nearly 2 year and not believing in myself! I feel i have grown into one confident being. I thank all my friends for pushing me into blogging again and for  believing in me. I also thank God that I am alive, healthy, physically and mentally able to blog. Here's to my kind of first post. Hurray! 

















Today's outfit was a last minute pick as I wanted to share a different style but the weather wasn't friendly with me. Oh well. I saw this mustard cardigan early this year and I instantly fell in love with it! You know one of them clothes you see and it's a must HAVE. The brown heels have been sitting in my house for a good few months! I'm a lover of shoes and I have that many shoes that I don't get to wear some of them but today I let them out. I thought they would be the perfect match for the cardigan. Lately I've been liking the all white theme, I'm more of an all black but hey I have to be honest I'm loving it. Last minute outfit and let's be honest I rocked it *Hides Face*. 

What do you think?
If you wore it how would you style it? 

Jeans/ Newlook Cardigan/ Zara Vest/Newlook Bag/Aldo 

Chileshexx

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Back with a bang.I want the whole outfit. and Amen, you really looking amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much doll. You're making me blush ☺️

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely look is says bye winter I know we are in spring but am ready for summer��.
    You have grown into a perfect young lady your mum and dad a looking down very proud of you. Seems just yesterday you were baby and your brother, sister & I were doing our grade 7 exams ��. All the best and keep positive xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you sooo much! It means so much to me! Your kind words have touched me and it is my everyday prayer to make everyone proud. xx

      Delete
  3. Yasssss!!!! Welcome back . Love the whole look . X

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun. It feels good to be back!!!! X

      Delete

© SheRazmataz. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig