Friday, 29 April 2016

APRIL FLORAL EXPRESSION





Hello everyone, can you believe April is nearly over??? I certainly cannot believe it! Today I thought of posting something springy! A feel of April. We all know April gets us all excited with the blossoming flowers, a little bit of sun shine! Yass... Having said that today it was raining and snowing in Manchester! 

Today I'm wearing one of my newbies in my wardrobe. I can never get enough of floral wear and colourful cloths. 


Check this outfit























I don't usually go for jumpsuits because I feel they don't really suit me because I'm short lol however I love this jumpsuit! Not too long not too short either. 

Unfortunately today's weather wasn't friendly but that didn't stop me from wearing this outfit. Spring isn’t all about that good sunshine lighting! Sometimes you got to take risks and pose throughout the spring weather. 

What do you guys think of this outfit?

Jumpsuit/ New Look Shoes/ New Look Jewellery/ New Look 



Chileshe xx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Awww chileshe, this is really good! Am loving the lady your becoming. Do you boo boo
    Xx
    Blessy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Hun for the support!!! It means a lot to me. Xx

      Delete
  2. Everything about this look babe!
    Keep inspiring us.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my love!! I'll keep doing just that :) xxx

      Delete

© SheRazmataz. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig